Quality Officer at Ardim
Ardim has the mission to make medical imaging accessible using smartphone applications with integrated artificial intelligence algorithms. These applications will bring medical imaging to the first line of care, enabling better triage, leading to a decrease in workload and improved healthcare. Ardim is a start-up and is located in Nijmegen that is seeking a talented quality officer to join our team.
As an experience quality officer, you will be responsible to implement a companywide Quality Management System that complies with the ISO 13485. You will be the regulatory compliance representative for authorizes such as a notified body.
- You have a university degree in a relevant field
- You have a minimum of two years of relevant work experience
- You have experience with quality standards like ISO 13485
- Experience with medical software is a plus
Offer and contact information
- To be part of certification of an innovative application for improved healthcare
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- An informal working atmosphere in a startup team
- 25 vacation days (on a full-time basis)
If you are interested in this position, please send an email with your application letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please contact Thomas van den Heuvel using this same email address if you would like to receive additional information about this position.